Make plans now – find farm help so that you can hop on board to enjoy this fun, educational and networking opportunity traveling to attend the National Western Stock Show.
Departing Jan 11, 2018 and returning Jan 14, 2019
(Approximate cost $250 per person + two nights hotel)
Something for everyone: livestock shows & sales, rodeo, vendor booths, shopping
More details available soon, but for now:
WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
Would you participate in this trip?
- Please let us know by October 25!!
- By calling or Emailing Amanda, 715-571-1294 or firstname.lastname@example.org
40 people (members or friends) on the bus will make the wheels turn to Denver.
Visit http://www.nationalwestern.com/ to learn more about this event and to view the schedule of events planned for the dates of our travel.
- Crescent roll dough
- 1 block cream cheese
- ½ mayonnaise
- ½-1 packet of dry Ranch dressing
- 1 head of raw broccoli
- 6-8 Baby tomatoes
- ¼ cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- ½ of a green, orange and red bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9×13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust. Just make sure you actually pinch the triangular pieces together all the way
- Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet. I was in a rush (as it seems I always am) so I only let it cool for maybe 5 minutes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, tomato, green bell pepper, cauliflower, shredded carrots, and Cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.