- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add in milk and butter; stir to combine.
- Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Can serve plain or with ice cream on top.
Serving Size: 8 – Ready in 1hr 5 minutes
NCWCA donated $500 to the new UW-River Falls Lab Farm Beef Handling Facility. Board members toured the facility located on the UW-River Falls Mann Valley Farm. This site will provide excellent hand’s on educational opportunities for Wisconsin’s beef industry. This donation was made possible from the scholarship auction held during the annual meeting.