- Crescent roll dough
- 1 block cream cheese
- ½ mayonnaise
- ½-1 packet of dry Ranch dressing
- 1 head of raw broccoli
- 6-8 Baby tomatoes
- ¼ cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- ½ of a green, orange and red bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9×13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust. Just make sure you actually pinch the triangular pieces together all the way
- Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet. I was in a rush (as it seems I always am) so I only let it cool for maybe 5 minutes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, tomato, green bell pepper, cauliflower, shredded carrots, and Cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.